- Create top level categories (such as pizza, frozen dinner, meat)
- Create sub-categories (for example in the meat category, you might add burgers, wings, hotdogs, and boxes of chicken fingers)
- To add a subcategory, tap the “name” label of the category you wish to add to.
- Create as many layers of sub-categories as you like for organizing your freezer inventory.
- Add specific dated items within subcategories (for example, add to the “burgers” category).
- Don’t forget to increment the quantity if you bought more than one.
- Tap the item to bring up more information such as location, notes, labels, and to change entry/due dates.
- When removing items from freezer, simply navigate to the item, select item details, and decrement the counter.
When the last item is removed, you are asked if you want this item on your shopping list. Shopping lists can be updated any time by clicking the shopping cart icons with a “+” or “-” on them.
At the grocery store bring up the shopping list from the bottom navigation bar to see what is on the list. This list is stored on your device, so you do not need a wireless connection when shopping.
Bring up the “what is due” list from the bottom navigation to see what food you should consider using or removing soon.
To delete a location in iFroze you go to any item (existing or new) and click on location as if you were going to add or edit the location for that item. At the bottom of the list of locations should be an option for adding a new location and another for deleting an existing location.
From there, you select the location you want to delete and then click done. A confirmation dialog will appear. Select Yes and the location will be deleted.